BrowseStudio is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall BrowseStudio from your PCBrowseStudio
. Go over here
where you can find out more on BrowseStudio. More details about BrowseStudio can be found at http://browsestudio.com/support
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. BrowseStudio's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_. BrowseStudio's main file takes about 105.74 KB (108280 bytes) and is named BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in BrowseStudio. They take 3.17 MB (3324560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowseStudioUn.exe (547.23 KB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (252.95 KB)
- utilBrowseStudio.exe (645.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- BrowseStudio.expext.exe (112.74 KB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.16.002218
of BrowseStudio. For other BrowseStudio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by BrowseStudio's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\bin\BrowserAdapter.7z
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\bin\BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\bin\BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe
Additional values that you should clean:
BrowseStudio is a program by BrowseStudio. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete BrowseStudio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search field and type in "BrowseStudio". If it is installed on your PC the BrowseStudio app will be found automatically. After you click BrowseStudio in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The web site of the program is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BrowseStudio.
8. After uninstalling BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, nor are we saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove BrowseStudio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-16 08:50:12.170