This page contains detailed information on how to remove BrowseStudio for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your computerBrowseStudio
. Go over here
for more information on BrowseStudio. You can see more info about BrowseStudio at http://browsestudio.com/support
. BrowseStudio is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. BrowseStudio's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe. BrowseStudio's main file takes about 1.52 MB (1596656 bytes) and is named BrowseStudio.FirstRun.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in BrowseStudio. They occupy 2.78 MB (2917800
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudio.FirstRun.exe (1.52 MB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (252.95 KB)
- updateBrowseStudio.exe (513.73 KB)
The current web page applies to BrowseStudio version 2014.11.12.052058
alone. You can find below info on other versions of BrowseStudio:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is an application offered by the software company BrowseStudio. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall BrowseStudio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search field and type in "BrowseStudio". If it is installed on your PC the BrowseStudio application will be found automatically. After you select BrowseStudio in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding BrowseStudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The web site of the program is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowseStudio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, nor are we saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BrowseStudio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-25 15:24:45.593