This page contains thorough information on how to remove BrowseStudio for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your systemBrowseStudio
. You can find out more on BrowseStudio or check for application updates here
. Click on http://browsestudio.com/support
to get more info about BrowseStudio on BrowseStudio's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling BrowseStudio is C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. 7za.exe is the BrowseStudio's primary executable file and it takes close to 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with BrowseStudio. They take about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2014.12.02.062352
of BrowseStudio. You can find below info on other releases of BrowseStudio:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program released by BrowseStudio. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove BrowseStudio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BrowseStudio or simply click the Search field and type in "BrowseStudio". If it is installed on your PC the BrowseStudio application will be found automatically. When you click BrowseStudio in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BrowseStudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The publisher is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BrowseStudio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 23:27:22.553