This web page is about BrowseStudio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your computerBrowseStudio
. More information about BrowseStudio can be seen here
. More information about BrowseStudio can be seen at http://browsestudio.com/support
. Usually the BrowseStudio program is placed in the C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing BrowseStudio is C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe is the BrowseStudio's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
BrowseStudio is composed of the following executables which take 8.77 MB (9192544
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BrowseStudioUn.exe (535.73 KB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (253.05 KB)
- utilBrowseStudio.exe (383.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.OfSvc.exe (1.15 MB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The current web page applies to BrowseStudio version 2014.11.28.142153
only. Click on the links below for other BrowseStudio versions:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program marketed by BrowseStudio. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove BrowseStudio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search field and type in "BrowseStudio". If it is installed on your PC the BrowseStudio application will be found very quickly. When you click BrowseStudio in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BrowseStudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The web site of the application is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BrowseStudio.
8. After uninstalling BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your computer, nor are we saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BrowseStudio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-22 21:15:14.870