This page is about BrowseStudio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your systemBrowseStudio
. Take a look here
where you can read more on BrowseStudio. Click on http://browsestudio.com/support
to get more info about BrowseStudio on BrowseStudio's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to remove BrowseStudio. The application's main executable file occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is titled 7za.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with BrowseStudio. They take about 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to BrowseStudio version 2014.11.10.072056
only. You can find here a few links to other BrowseStudio versions:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program marketed by the software company BrowseStudio. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete BrowseStudio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search field and type in "BrowseStudio". If it is installed on your PC the BrowseStudio app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BrowseStudio in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The software company is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BrowseStudio.
8. After uninstalling BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your computer, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove BrowseStudio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-15 03:07:29.203