BrowseStudio is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your PCBrowseStudio
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on BrowseStudio. More information about BrowseStudio can be seen at http://browsestudio.com/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling BrowseStudio is C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. utilBrowseStudio.exe is the BrowseStudio's main executable file and it occupies approximately 413.23 KB (423152 bytes) on disk.
BrowseStudio is composed of the following executables which take 1.37 MB (1431752
bytes) on disk:
- utilBrowseStudio.exe (413.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.17.162223
of BrowseStudio. You can find below info on other application versions of BrowseStudio:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall BrowseStudio you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall BrowseStudio from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by BrowseStudio's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\bin\utilBrowseStudio.exe
- C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\updateBrowseStudio.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Profile 1\Local Storage\https_api.browsestudio.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore\HYKK8CJP\api.browsestudio.xml
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Update BrowseStudio\ImagePath
BrowseStudio is an application offered by BrowseStudio. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall BrowseStudio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BrowseStudio". If it is installed on your PC the BrowseStudio application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select BrowseStudio in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The publisher is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BrowseStudio.
8. After uninstalling BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowseStudio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BrowseStudio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-26 09:50:53.440