This page contains complete information on how to remove BrowseStudio for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall BrowseStudio from your PCBrowseStudio
. You can read more on BrowseStudio or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://browsestudio.com/support
if you want to read more on BrowseStudio on BrowseStudio's website. BrowseStudio is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for BrowseStudio is C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_. BrowseStudio's main file takes around 118.73 KB (121584 bytes) and is named BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe.
BrowseStudio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.73 MB (1818368
bytes) on disk.
- BrowseStudioUn.exe (535.73 KB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (253.05 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.73 KB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse64.exe (344.73 KB)
This info is about BrowseStudio version 2014.11.29.202157
alone. Click on the links below for other BrowseStudio versions:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program marketed by the software company BrowseStudio. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search field and type in "BrowseStudio". If it is installed on your PC the BrowseStudio app will be found automatically. When you click BrowseStudio in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The publisher is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your computer, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BrowseStudio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-28 10:58:09.223