You can find below detailed information on how to remove BrowseStudio for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall BrowseStudio from your PCBrowseStudio
. More info about BrowseStudio can be found here
. Click on http://browsestudio.com/support
to get more data about BrowseStudio on BrowseStudio's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling BrowseStudio is C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. BrowseStudioUninstall.exe is the BrowseStudio's main executable file and it takes around 252.99 KB (259064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with BrowseStudio. They occupy about 666.23 KB (682216
bytes) on disk.
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (252.99 KB)
- updateBrowseStudio.exe (413.23 KB)
The current web page applies to BrowseStudio version 2014.11.26.222142
alone. You can find below info on other releases of BrowseStudio:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program by the software company BrowseStudio. Some users try to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BrowseStudio or simply click the Search field and type in "BrowseStudio". If it is installed on your PC the BrowseStudio app will be found automatically. After you click BrowseStudio in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BrowseStudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The web site of the application is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your computer, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BrowseStudio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-27 09:36:11.963