You can find below details on how to uninstall BrowseStudio for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall BrowseStudio from your systemBrowseStudio
. More information on BrowseStudio can be seen here
. More data about the software BrowseStudio can be seen at http://browsestudio.com/support
. BrowseStudio is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio directory, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for BrowseStudio is C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_. BrowseStudio's main file takes about 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) and its name is BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe.
BrowseStudio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.71 MB (8084840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowseStudioUn.exe (547.23 KB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (253.01 KB)
- utilBrowseStudio.exe (399.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.24.102135
of BrowseStudio. You can find here a few links to other BrowseStudio versions:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program offered by the software company BrowseStudio. Some people choose to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase BrowseStudio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search field and type in "BrowseStudio". The BrowseStudio app will be found automatically. When you click BrowseStudio in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The publisher is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your computer, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove BrowseStudio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-03 18:29:58.473