BrowseStudio is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your PCBrowseStudio
. More data about BrowseStudio can be read here
. Please open http://browsestudio.com/support
if you want to read more on BrowseStudio on BrowseStudio's web page. BrowseStudio is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove BrowseStudio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe REP_. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe and occupies 105.74 KB (108280 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in BrowseStudio. They take 3.68 MB (3857608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudioUn.exe (547.23 KB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (253.01 KB)
- utilBrowseStudio.exe (644.24 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- BrowseStudio.expext.exe (112.74 KB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
This info is about BrowseStudio version 2014.11.05.172036
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of BrowseStudio:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program by the software company BrowseStudio. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall BrowseStudio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BrowseStudio or simply click the Search feature and type in "BrowseStudio". If it exists on your system the BrowseStudio app will be found automatically. After you select BrowseStudio in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The publisher is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BrowseStudio.
8. After uninstalling BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your computer, nor are we saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BrowseStudio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-20 18:16:03.397