This info is about BrowseStudio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall BrowseStudio from your computerBrowseStudio
. Additional info about BrowseStudio can be seen here
. You can read more about about BrowseStudio at http://browsestudio.com/support
. BrowseStudio is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing BrowseStudio is C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. BrowseStudio's main file takes about 1.52 MB (1596656 bytes) and its name is BrowseStudio.FirstRun.exe.
BrowseStudio contains of the executables below. They take 2.28 MB (2391784
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudio.FirstRun.exe (1.52 MB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (252.99 KB)
This web page is about BrowseStudio version 2014.11.11.042052
alone. Click on the links below for other BrowseStudio versions:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program released by the software company BrowseStudio. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove BrowseStudio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BrowseStudio or simply click the Search feature and type in "BrowseStudio". If it is installed on your PC the BrowseStudio program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BrowseStudio in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The software company is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, nor are we saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BrowseStudio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 10:10:37.603