BrowseStudio is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall BrowseStudio from your computerBrowseStudio
. Check out here
where you can get more info on BrowseStudio. More data about the application BrowseStudio can be found at http://browsestudio.com/support
. BrowseStudio is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall BrowseStudio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe REP_. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk and is named BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in BrowseStudio. They occupy 7.64 MB (8015704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowseStudioUn.exe (535.73 KB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (252.99 KB)
- updateBrowseStudio.exe (398.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
- utilBrowseStudio.exe (399.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.20.052158
of BrowseStudio. You can find below a few links to other BrowseStudio releases:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program offered by the software company BrowseStudio. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove BrowseStudio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BrowseStudio". The BrowseStudio application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BrowseStudio in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BrowseStudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The web site of the program is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, nor are we saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BrowseStudio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-14 16:46:51.263