BrowseStudio is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your computerBrowseStudio
. You can read more on BrowseStudio or check for application updates here
. More details about the software BrowseStudio can be seen at http://browsestudio.com/support
. BrowseStudio is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. BrowseStudio's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_. BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe is the BrowseStudio's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
BrowseStudio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.71 MB (8081200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowseStudioUn.exe (546.23 KB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (252.95 KB)
- utilBrowseStudio.exe (395.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This info is about BrowseStudio version 2014.11.16.052218
only. Click on the links below for other BrowseStudio versions:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program marketed by BrowseStudio. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase BrowseStudio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BrowseStudio or simply click the Search feature and type in "BrowseStudio". If it exists on your system the BrowseStudio application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BrowseStudio in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about BrowseStudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The software company is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BrowseStudio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-26 16:12:38.870