BrowseStudio is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall BrowseStudio from your PCBrowseStudio
. You can find out more on BrowseStudio or check for application updates here
. Further information about BrowseStudio can be found at http://browsestudio.com/support
. Usually the BrowseStudio program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BrowseStudio. BrowseStudioBrowserFilter.exe is the BrowseStudio's main executable file and it takes about 35.23 KB (36080 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of BrowseStudio. They take an average of 811.77 KB (831256
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudioBrowserFilter.exe (35.23 KB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (253.04 KB)
The current page applies to BrowseStudio version 2014.11.05.222038
only. Click on the links below for other BrowseStudio versions:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program released by BrowseStudio. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to erase BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search field and type in "BrowseStudio". The BrowseStudio program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click BrowseStudio in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The web site of the application is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BrowseStudio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 03:01:59.367