BrowseStudio is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall BrowseStudio from your systemBrowseStudio
. Further information on BrowseStudio can be found here
. Click on http://browsestudio.com/support
to get more data about BrowseStudio on BrowseStudio's website. Usually the BrowseStudio program is installed in the C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling BrowseStudio is C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe REP_. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. BrowseStudio's primary file takes about 103.23 KB (105712 bytes) and is called BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe.
BrowseStudio is comprised of the following executables which take 2.65 MB (2780304
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BrowseStudioUn.exe (535.73 KB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (253.00 KB)
- utilBrowseStudio.exe (395.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This web page is about BrowseStudio version 2014.11.29.102155
alone. You can find below info on other releases of BrowseStudio:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program released by the software company BrowseStudio. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BrowseStudio or simply click the Search field and type in "BrowseStudio". If it exists on your system the BrowseStudio program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click BrowseStudio in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The web site of the application is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BrowseStudio.
8. After uninstalling BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your computer, nor are we saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BrowseStudio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-21 05:29:12.840