BrowseStudio is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall BrowseStudio from your computerBrowseStudio
. More info about BrowseStudio can be found here
. Please follow http://browsestudio.com/support
if you want to read more on BrowseStudio on BrowseStudio's website. BrowseStudio is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio folder, regulated by the user's option. The application's main executable file has a size of 344.73 KB (353008 bytes) on disk and is called BrowseStudio.PurBrowse64.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in BrowseStudio. They occupy 1.36 MB (1425136
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse64.exe (344.73 KB)
This web page is about BrowseStudio version 2014.11.10.172059
only. You can find below info on other releases of BrowseStudio:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program by the software company BrowseStudio. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete BrowseStudio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BrowseStudio or simply click the Search feature and type in "BrowseStudio". The BrowseStudio application will be found automatically. After you select BrowseStudio in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BrowseStudio.
8. After uninstalling BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, nor are we saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove BrowseStudio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-12 15:38:02.030