BrowseStudio is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your systemBrowseStudio
. Additional info about BrowseStudio can be found here
. Click on http://browsestudio.com/support
to get more information about BrowseStudio on BrowseStudio's website. BrowseStudio is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing BrowseStudio is C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. 7za.exe is the BrowseStudio's main executable file and it takes circa 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
BrowseStudio contains of the executables below. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.20.152200
of BrowseStudio. You can find below a few links to other BrowseStudio releases:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program offered by the software company BrowseStudio. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove BrowseStudio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BrowseStudio or simply click the Search field and type in "BrowseStudio". If it is installed on your PC the BrowseStudio application will be found automatically. When you select BrowseStudio in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about BrowseStudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The publisher is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, nor are we saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BrowseStudio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-07 20:04:13.157