You can find below detailed information on how to remove BrowseStudio for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your systemBrowseStudio
. More information on BrowseStudio can be seen here
. Click on http://browsestudio.com/support
to get more data about BrowseStudio on BrowseStudio's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing BrowseStudio is C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in BrowseStudio. They take 1.85 MB (1943728
bytes) on disk.
- utilBrowseStudio.exe (400.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.26.072139
of BrowseStudio. You can find below a few links to other BrowseStudio releases:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is an application released by the software company BrowseStudio. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BrowseStudio or simply click the Search field and type in "BrowseStudio". The BrowseStudio application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BrowseStudio in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BrowseStudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The software company is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your computer, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove BrowseStudio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-23 08:52:32.770