BrowseStudio is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall BrowseStudio from your computerBrowseStudio
. More data about BrowseStudio can be read here
. Click on http://browsestudio.com/support
to get more info about BrowseStudio on BrowseStudio's website. BrowseStudio is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall BrowseStudio. BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) on disk.
BrowseStudio contains of the executables below. They take 3.72 MB (3904912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudioUn.exe (547.73 KB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (252.98 KB)
- updateBrowseStudio.exe (647.70 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- BrowseStudio.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse64.exe (345.20 KB)
- utilBrowseStudio.exe (631.20 KB)
The current web page applies to BrowseStudio version 2014.11.10.022055
only. Click on the links below for other BrowseStudio versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall BrowseStudio you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall BrowseStudio:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall BrowseStudio:
- C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio
- C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\bin\utilBrowseStudio.exe
- C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\updateBrowseStudio.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_api.browsestudio.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\BrowseStudio_iels
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Util BrowseStudio\ImagePath
BrowseStudio is a program offered by BrowseStudio. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete BrowseStudio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BrowseStudio". If it is installed on your PC the BrowseStudio application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select BrowseStudio in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The software company is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BrowseStudio.
8. After uninstalling BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your computer, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove BrowseStudio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-09 06:03:42.783