This page contains complete information on how to remove BrowseStudio for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall BrowseStudio from your computerBrowseStudio
. More data about BrowseStudio can be found here
. Further information about BrowseStudio can be found at http://browsestudio.com/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for BrowseStudio is C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe REP_. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
BrowseStudio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to BrowseStudio version 2014.12.02.021913
only. Click on the links below for other BrowseStudio versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall BrowseStudio you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall BrowseStudio from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\bin\BrowserAdapter.7z
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\bin\BrowseStudio.expext.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\bin\BrowseStudio.PurBrowseG.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\bin\eula.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\bin\sqlite3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\bin\TEMP\mfsB999.tmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\bin\TEMP\mfsB99A.tmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\bin\utilBrowseStudio.InstallState
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudio.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\nleppkokcelhlekkhnkjbbdjphaldloi.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\updateBrowseStudio.InstallState
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\InternetRegistry\REGISTRY\USER\S-1-5-21-734791032-2392909809-3174127271-1001\Software\BrowseStudio
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\EventLog\Application\Update BrowseStudio
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\EventLog\Application\Util BrowseStudio
BrowseStudio is an application offered by the software company BrowseStudio. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BrowseStudio". If it exists on your system the BrowseStudio app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select BrowseStudio in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding BrowseStudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The software company is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BrowseStudio.
8. After uninstalling BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowseStudio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BrowseStudio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-24 01:23:50.377