This web page is about BrowseStudio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your computerBrowseStudio
. Additional info about BrowseStudio can be read here
. More details about BrowseStudio can be found at http://browsestudio.com/support
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for BrowseStudio is C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe REP_. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with BrowseStudio. They occupy about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.12.002054
of BrowseStudio. You can find below info on other versions of BrowseStudio:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove BrowseStudio from your computer.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove BrowseStudio:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\bin\BrowserAdapter.7z
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\bin\BrowseStudio.BOAS.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\bin\BrowseStudio.expext.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\bin\BrowseStudio.PurBrowse.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\bin\eula.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\bin\sqlite3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\bin\utilBrowseStudio.InstallState
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudio.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\gficojlapckepbplflckmpniplodckmc.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\updateBrowseStudio.InstallState
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\BrowseStudio_iels
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\BrowseStudio_iels
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\eventlog\Application\Update BrowseStudio
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\eventlog\Application\Util BrowseStudio
BrowseStudio is an application marketed by BrowseStudio. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BrowseStudio". If it is installed on your PC the BrowseStudio application will be found automatically. When you click BrowseStudio in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The web site of the program is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BrowseStudio.
8. After uninstalling BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your computer, nor are we saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BrowseStudio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-08 15:13:24.227