This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall BrowseStudio for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your computerBrowseStudio
. Further information on BrowseStudio can be seen here
. You can read more about about BrowseStudio at http://browsestudio.com/support
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall BrowseStudio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
BrowseStudio contains of the executables below. They take 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.14.032113
of BrowseStudio. Click on the links below for other BrowseStudio versions:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program marketed by BrowseStudio. Some users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove BrowseStudio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BrowseStudio". If it is installed on your PC the BrowseStudio app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select BrowseStudio in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding BrowseStudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The web site of the program is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BrowseStudio.
8. After uninstalling BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BrowseStudio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130