This page is about BrowseStudio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your PCBrowseStudio
. More information on BrowseStudio can be seen here
. Click on http://browsestudio.com/support
to get more data about BrowseStudio on BrowseStudio's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall BrowseStudio. The program's main executable file is called BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe and its approximative size is 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes).
BrowseStudio contains of the executables below. They take 7.77 MB (8149352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowseStudioUn.exe (547.23 KB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (253.01 KB)
- utilBrowseStudio.exe (455.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This data is about BrowseStudio version 2014.11.29.002154
alone. You can find here a few links to other BrowseStudio releases:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program released by BrowseStudio. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BrowseStudio". If it is installed on your PC the BrowseStudio application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select BrowseStudio in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The web site of the program is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BrowseStudio.
8. After uninstalling BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your computer, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove BrowseStudio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-06 18:38:45.287