This web page contains complete information on how to remove BrowseStudio for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your PCBrowseStudio
. You can find out more on BrowseStudio or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://browsestudio.com/support
if you want to read more on BrowseStudio on BrowseStudio's page. BrowseStudio is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove BrowseStudio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe is the BrowseStudio's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of BrowseStudio. They take about 8.19 MB (8585256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (252.93 KB)
- utilBrowseStudio.exe (657.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.73 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.73 KB)
- BrowseStudio.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse64.exe (344.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.14.182114
of BrowseStudio. For other BrowseStudio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program released by the software company BrowseStudio. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase BrowseStudio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BrowseStudio". The BrowseStudio application will be found automatically. After you select BrowseStudio in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The web site of the application is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BrowseStudio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-20 19:10:29.487