This web page is about BrowseStudio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall BrowseStudio from your PCBrowseStudio
. Check out here
for more information on BrowseStudio. Click on http://browsestudio.com/support
to get more details about BrowseStudio on BrowseStudio's website. BrowseStudio is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. BrowseStudio's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_. The application's main executable file occupies 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk and is named BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe.
The following executables are installed beside BrowseStudio. They occupy about 8.71 MB (9136464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudioBrowserFilter.exe (35.23 KB)
- BrowseStudioUn.exe (535.73 KB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (253.02 KB)
- utilBrowseStudio.exe (517.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe (96.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BRT.Helper.exe (157.73 KB)
- BrowseStudio.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse64.exe (344.73 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
This web page is about BrowseStudio version 2014.11.11.142052
only. You can find here a few links to other BrowseStudio versions:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is an application marketed by BrowseStudio. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete BrowseStudio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BrowseStudio or simply click the Search field and type in "BrowseStudio". The BrowseStudio app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BrowseStudio in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BrowseStudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The web site of the application is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BrowseStudio.
8. After uninstalling BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove BrowseStudio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 11:01:24.267