BrowseStudio is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall BrowseStudio from your computerBrowseStudio
. More information on BrowseStudio can be seen here
. More data about the application BrowseStudio can be found at http://browsestudio.com/support
. Usually the BrowseStudio application is placed in the C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall BrowseStudio. The application's main executable file is called BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe and it has a size of 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in BrowseStudio. They occupy 7.63 MB (7995736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowseStudioUn.exe (535.73 KB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (252.99 KB)
- utilBrowseStudio.exe (389.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.26.022138
of BrowseStudio. Click on the links below for other BrowseStudio versions:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program offered by the software company BrowseStudio. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BrowseStudio". If it is installed on your PC the BrowseStudio application will be found very quickly. After you select BrowseStudio in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about BrowseStudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The web site of the program is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your computer, nor are we saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BrowseStudio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-11 07:53:48.983