You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall BrowseStudio for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall BrowseStudio from your systemBrowseStudio
. Take a look here
where you can read more on BrowseStudio. More info about the software BrowseStudio can be found at http://browsestudio.com/support
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio folder (same installation drive as Windows). BrowseStudio's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe. BrowseStudioUninstall.exe is the BrowseStudio's primary executable file and it occupies circa 252.99 KB (259064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with BrowseStudio. They occupy about 666.23 KB (682216
bytes) on disk.
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (252.99 KB)
- updateBrowseStudio.exe (413.23 KB)
The current web page applies to BrowseStudio version 2014.11.22.232126
alone. You can find below info on other releases of BrowseStudio:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is an application by the software company BrowseStudio. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase BrowseStudio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search field and type in "BrowseStudio". The BrowseStudio application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select BrowseStudio in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The web site of the application is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, nor are we saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BrowseStudio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-05 07:36:34.213