This web page is about BrowseStudio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall BrowseStudio from your systemBrowseStudio
. Go over here
where you can get more info on BrowseStudio. Click on http://browsestudio.com/support
to get more facts about BrowseStudio on BrowseStudio's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to remove BrowseStudio. BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.71 MB (1790248 bytes) on disk.
BrowseStudio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.54 MB (10007712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudioUn.exe (535.73 KB)
- utilBrowseStudio.exe (649.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.73 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.73 KB)
- BrowseStudio.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.OfSvc.exe (1.15 MB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse.exe (289.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.11.092051
of BrowseStudio. You can find below info on other application versions of BrowseStudio:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is an application released by BrowseStudio. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove BrowseStudio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BrowseStudio or simply click the Search feature and type in "BrowseStudio". The BrowseStudio program will be found very quickly. When you select BrowseStudio in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The web site of the application is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove BrowseStudio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-28 19:15:25.087