This page contains complete information on how to remove BrowseStudio for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall BrowseStudio from your PCBrowseStudio
. Check out here
where you can read more on BrowseStudio. More details about BrowseStudio can be found at http://browsestudio.com/support
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove BrowseStudio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.52 MB (1596656 bytes) on disk and is named BrowseStudio.FirstRun.exe.
The executable files below are part of BrowseStudio. They occupy about 2.78 MB (2915296
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudio.FirstRun.exe (1.52 MB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (253.00 KB)
- updateBrowseStudio.exe (511.23 KB)
This page is about BrowseStudio version 2014.11.04.162031
only. You can find below info on other versions of BrowseStudio:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is an application by BrowseStudio. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove BrowseStudio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BrowseStudio". If it exists on your system the BrowseStudio application will be found automatically. When you select BrowseStudio in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding BrowseStudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The publisher is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, nor are we saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BrowseStudio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-14 05:09:26.723