You can find below detailed information on how to remove BrowseStudio for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall BrowseStudio from your systemBrowseStudio
. More information about BrowseStudio can be read here
. You can get more details about BrowseStudio at http://browsestudio.com/support
. BrowseStudio is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BrowseStudio. BrowseStudioUninstall.exe is the BrowseStudio's main executable file and it takes approximately 252.91 KB (258984 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of BrowseStudio. They take about 666.15 KB (682136
bytes) on disk.
- updateBrowseStudio.exe (413.23 KB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (252.91 KB)
The current page applies to BrowseStudio version 2014.11.19.092155
alone. Click on the links below for other BrowseStudio versions:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program by the software company BrowseStudio. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove BrowseStudio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BrowseStudio or simply click the Search field and type in "BrowseStudio". If it is installed on your PC the BrowseStudio program will be found very quickly. When you select BrowseStudio in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The publisher is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BrowseStudio.
8. After uninstalling BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your computer, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BrowseStudio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-23 16:55:01.993