BrowseStudio is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall BrowseStudio from your computerBrowseStudio
. You can find out more on BrowseStudio or check for application updates here
. More data about the program BrowseStudio can be seen at http://browsestudio.com/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio folder (same installation drive as Windows). BrowseStudio's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_. BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of BrowseStudio. They take an average of 1.65 MB (1732672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowseStudioUn.exe (537.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- BrowseStudio.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
The current page applies to BrowseStudio version 2014.11.28.092152
only. Click on the links below for other BrowseStudio versions:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is an application released by BrowseStudio. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete BrowseStudio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BrowseStudio or simply click the Search field and type in "BrowseStudio". If it exists on your system the BrowseStudio application will be found automatically. When you select BrowseStudio in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The web site of the application is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BrowseStudio.
8. After uninstalling BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowseStudio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, nor are we saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove BrowseStudio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-07 21:14:15.773