You can find below details on how to uninstall BrowseStudio for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall BrowseStudio from your computerBrowseStudio
. More information on BrowseStudio can be found here
. Please open http://browsestudio.com/support
if you want to read more on BrowseStudio on BrowseStudio's web page. BrowseStudio is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling BrowseStudio is C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of BrowseStudio. They take an average of 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to BrowseStudio version 2014.11.08.052048
alone. For more BrowseStudio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is an application offered by the software company BrowseStudio. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BrowseStudio". If it is installed on your PC the BrowseStudio app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select BrowseStudio in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The publisher is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your computer, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BrowseStudio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 18:52:22.940