This web page is about BrowseStudio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your PCBrowseStudio
. Go over here
where you can get more info on BrowseStudio. Further information about BrowseStudio can be seen at http://browsestudio.com/support
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio folder (same installation drive as Windows). BrowseStudio's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe REP_. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk and is labeled BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in BrowseStudio. They occupy 7.67 MB (8046976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowseStudioUn.exe (535.73 KB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (253.03 KB)
- updateBrowseStudio.exe (517.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.73 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.73 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BRT.Helper.exe (157.73 KB)
- BrowseStudio.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse64.exe (344.73 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
The current page applies to BrowseStudio version 2014.11.20.202202
only. You can find below info on other versions of BrowseStudio:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling BrowseStudio we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
BrowseStudio is a program by BrowseStudio. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove BrowseStudio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BrowseStudio or simply click the Search feature and type in "BrowseStudio". If it exists on your system the BrowseStudio application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select BrowseStudio in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The web site of the application is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BrowseStudio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 04:16:16.073