BrowseStudio is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your PCBrowseStudio
. Go over here
where you can get more info on BrowseStudio. More details about the application BrowseStudio can be found at http://browsestudio.com/support
. BrowseStudio is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove BrowseStudio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe is the BrowseStudio's main executable file and it occupies around 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
BrowseStudio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.64 MB (9059616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudioUn.exe (535.73 KB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (252.94 KB)
- utilBrowseStudio.exe (644.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.04.062029
of BrowseStudio. Click on the links below for other BrowseStudio versions:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program marketed by BrowseStudio. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall BrowseStudio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search field and type in "BrowseStudio". If it exists on your system the BrowseStudio application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select BrowseStudio in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The web site of the application is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BrowseStudio.
8. After uninstalling BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BrowseStudio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-06 12:18:14.937