You can find below detailed information on how to remove BrowseStudio for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall BrowseStudio from your computerBrowseStudio
. More information on BrowseStudio can be seen here
. More information about BrowseStudio can be seen at http://browsestudio.com/support
. BrowseStudio is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio folder, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall BrowseStudio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe REP_. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named 7za.exe and its approximative size is 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
BrowseStudio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to BrowseStudio version 2014.11.15.092215
alone. Click on the links below for other BrowseStudio versions:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is an application marketed by the software company BrowseStudio. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase BrowseStudio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BrowseStudio". If it is installed on your PC the BrowseStudio app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select BrowseStudio in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding BrowseStudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The web site of the program is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BrowseStudio.
8. After uninstalling BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your computer, nor are we saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BrowseStudio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-04 15:05:17.583