This page contains detailed information on how to remove BrowseStudio for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall BrowseStudio from your PCBrowseStudio
. Take a look here
for more information on BrowseStudio. More data about the program BrowseStudio can be seen at http://browsestudio.com/support
. Usually the BrowseStudio application is placed in the C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for BrowseStudio is C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_. BrowseStudio's primary file takes around 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) and is named BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe.
BrowseStudio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.35 MB (3507568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudioBrowserFilter.exe (35.23 KB)
- BrowseStudioUn.exe (547.23 KB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (252.98 KB)
- utilBrowseStudio.exe (455.73 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The current web page applies to BrowseStudio version 2014.11.08.152049
only. You can find below info on other versions of BrowseStudio:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is an application by BrowseStudio. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase BrowseStudio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search field and type in "BrowseStudio". If it is installed on your PC the BrowseStudio application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BrowseStudio in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The web site of the application is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, nor are we saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BrowseStudio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-12 04:30:15.957