This web page is about BrowseStudio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall BrowseStudio from your PCBrowseStudio
. You can find out more on BrowseStudio or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on BrowseStudio at http://browsestudio.com/support
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling BrowseStudio is C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. BrowseStudio's primary file takes around 289.74 KB (296696 bytes) and its name is BrowseStudio.PurBrowse.exe.
BrowseStudio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.59 MB (1666920
bytes) on disk.
- BrowseStudioUn.exe (561.74 KB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (252.87 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
The current page applies to BrowseStudio version 2014.11.27.132145
alone. You can find below info on other versions of BrowseStudio:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program released by BrowseStudio. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete BrowseStudio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BrowseStudio". If it exists on your system the BrowseStudio application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select BrowseStudio in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about BrowseStudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The publisher is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BrowseStudio.
8. After uninstalling BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BrowseStudio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-19 14:35:26.927