You can find below details on how to remove BrowseStudio for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your computerBrowseStudio
. Further information on BrowseStudio can be found here
. Please open http://browsestudio.com/support
if you want to read more on BrowseStudio on BrowseStudio's web page. BrowseStudio is usually installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\BrowseStudio folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Archivos de programa\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to remove BrowseStudio. BrowseStudio's primary file takes about 96.23 KB (98544 bytes) and is called BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe.
BrowseStudio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.77 MB (1853416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowseStudioUn.exe (535.73 KB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (253.04 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe (96.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse.exe (289.23 KB)
This data is about BrowseStudio version 2014.11.14.235431
alone. You can find here a few links to other BrowseStudio releases:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is an application by BrowseStudio. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BrowseStudio or simply click the Search feature and type in "BrowseStudio". The BrowseStudio application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BrowseStudio in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The software company is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BrowseStudio.
8. After uninstalling BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BrowseStudio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-04 15:55:29.987