This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall BrowseStudio for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your computerBrowseStudio
. You can read more on BrowseStudio or check for application updates here
. More info about the application BrowseStudio can be seen at http://browsestudio.com/support
. BrowseStudio is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BrowseStudio. BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe is the BrowseStudio's main executable file and it takes close to 112.23 KB (114928 bytes) on disk.
BrowseStudio is comprised of the following executables which occupy 635.73 KB (650992
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.12.01.122154
of BrowseStudio. You can find here a few links to other BrowseStudio versions:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is an application released by BrowseStudio. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove BrowseStudio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BrowseStudio". If it exists on your system the BrowseStudio application will be found automatically. When you select BrowseStudio in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about BrowseStudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The publisher is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowseStudio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, nor are we saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BrowseStudio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-14 09:32:03.397