BrowseStudio is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall BrowseStudio from your computerBrowseStudio
. Take a look here
for more info on BrowseStudio. More info about the software BrowseStudio can be found at http://browsestudio.com/support
. BrowseStudio is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BrowseStudio. BrowseStudio's primary file takes about 1.52 MB (1596656 bytes) and is named BrowseStudio.FirstRun.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside BrowseStudio. They occupy about 2.78 MB (2917896
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudio.FirstRun.exe (1.52 MB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (253.04 KB)
- updateBrowseStudio.exe (513.73 KB)
This page is about BrowseStudio version 2014.11.13.062058
alone. You can find below info on other versions of BrowseStudio:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program marketed by BrowseStudio. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall BrowseStudio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search field and type in "BrowseStudio". If it is installed on your PC the BrowseStudio app will be found automatically. When you click BrowseStudio in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The publisher is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BrowseStudio.
8. After uninstalling BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your computer, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BrowseStudio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-20 11:36:51.700