You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove BrowseStudio for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall BrowseStudio from your systemBrowseStudio
. Further information on BrowseStudio can be seen here
. Click on http://browsestudio.com/support
to get more information about BrowseStudio on BrowseStudio's website. BrowseStudio is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for BrowseStudio is C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_. The application's main executable file occupies 106.23 KB (108784 bytes) on disk and is called BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are part of BrowseStudio. They take an average of 3.30 MB (3463280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudioUn.exe (535.73 KB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (252.97 KB)
- utilBrowseStudio.exe (457.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.73 KB)
- BrowseStudio.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The current page applies to BrowseStudio version 2014.11.14.132113
only. You can find below a few links to other BrowseStudio versions:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program by BrowseStudio. Some computer users try to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete BrowseStudio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BrowseStudio or simply click the Search field and type in "BrowseStudio". The BrowseStudio application will be found automatically. When you select BrowseStudio in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The software company is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BrowseStudio.
8. After uninstalling BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your computer, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BrowseStudio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-15 07:37:56.170