You can find below details on how to uninstall BrowseStudio for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall BrowseStudio from your computerBrowseStudio
. Go over here
for more info on BrowseStudio. Further information about BrowseStudio can be found at http://browsestudio.com/support
. Usually the BrowseStudio application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall BrowseStudio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 103.23 KB (105712 bytes) on disk and is labeled BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are part of BrowseStudio. They take an average of 3.18 MB (3335688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudioUn.exe (544.23 KB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (253.87 KB)
- updateBrowseStudio.exe (398.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
- utilBrowseStudio.exe (401.73 KB)
This page is about BrowseStudio version 2015.04.06.172342
alone. For other BrowseStudio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program by the software company BrowseStudio. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete BrowseStudio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BrowseStudio or simply click the Search feature and type in "BrowseStudio". If it is installed on your PC the BrowseStudio program will be found very quickly. When you click BrowseStudio in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about BrowseStudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The publisher is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BrowseStudio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-24 02:02:12.927