You can find on this page details on how to remove BrowseStudio for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall BrowseStudio from your PCBrowseStudio
. You can find out more on BrowseStudio or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about BrowseStudio can be found at http://browsestudio.com/support
. BrowseStudio is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for BrowseStudio is C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_. The application's main executable file is titled BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 105.70 KB (108232 bytes).
BrowseStudio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.76 MB (3940920
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudioUn.exe (571.70 KB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (252.99 KB)
- utilBrowseStudio.exe (640.70 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- BrowseStudio.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- BrowseStudio.Plinx.exe (64.20 KB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse.exe (289.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.13.112059
of BrowseStudio. For other BrowseStudio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is an application marketed by BrowseStudio. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BrowseStudio or simply click the Search field and type in "BrowseStudio". If it is installed on your PC the BrowseStudio application will be found very quickly. When you select BrowseStudio in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The software company is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BrowseStudio.
8. After uninstalling BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove BrowseStudio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-06 13:34:15.773