BrowseStudio is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your computerBrowseStudio
. Go over here
where you can read more on BrowseStudio. Please open http://browsestudio.com/support
if you want to read more on BrowseStudio on BrowseStudio's page. Usually the BrowseStudio application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio folder, depending on the user's option during install. BrowseStudio's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe REP_. BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe is the BrowseStudio's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in BrowseStudio. They occupy 8.20 MB (8600920
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudioUn.exe (535.73 KB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (252.99 KB)
- utilBrowseStudio.exe (395.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This page is about BrowseStudio version 2014.11.13.012057
only. For other BrowseStudio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program by BrowseStudio. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete BrowseStudio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BrowseStudio or simply click the Search field and type in "BrowseStudio". If it exists on your system the BrowseStudio application will be found automatically. When you select BrowseStudio in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BrowseStudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The web site of the program is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BrowseStudio.
8. After uninstalling BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BrowseStudio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-13 10:14:58.613