This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall BrowseStudio for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall BrowseStudio from your computerBrowseStudio
. More information about BrowseStudio can be read here
. You can read more about on BrowseStudio at http://browsestudio.com/support
. BrowseStudio is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for BrowseStudio is C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe. BrowseStudioUninstall.exe is the BrowseStudio's primary executable file and it occupies about 252.98 KB (259056 bytes) on disk.
BrowseStudio is composed of the following executables which take 666.22 KB (682208
bytes) on disk:
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (252.98 KB)
- updateBrowseStudio.exe (413.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.23.092132
of BrowseStudio. You can find below a few links to other BrowseStudio versions:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is an application by the software company BrowseStudio. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall BrowseStudio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BrowseStudio or simply click the Search field and type in "BrowseStudio". The BrowseStudio application will be found very quickly. After you click BrowseStudio in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BrowseStudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The software company is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, nor are we saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BrowseStudio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-02 23:35:28.710