BrowseStudio is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall BrowseStudio from your PCBrowseStudio
. Check out here
where you can read more on BrowseStudio. You can see more info about BrowseStudio at http://browsestudio.com/support
. BrowseStudio is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing BrowseStudio is C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
BrowseStudio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.73 MB (8109792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowseStudioUn.exe (535.73 KB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (252.88 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.OfSvc.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.12.01.062155
of BrowseStudio. You can find below info on other application versions of BrowseStudio:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program by BrowseStudio. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase BrowseStudio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BrowseStudio". The BrowseStudio app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BrowseStudio in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about BrowseStudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The software company is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your computer, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BrowseStudio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-08 06:58:55.523