You can find below detailed information on how to remove BrowseStudio for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall BrowseStudio from your systemBrowseStudio
. Open here
for more details on BrowseStudio. More details about the application BrowseStudio can be seen at http://browsestudio.com/support
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for BrowseStudio is C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_. BrowseStudio's main file takes around 547.23 KB (560368 bytes) and is named BrowseStudioUn.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in BrowseStudio. They take 800.24 KB (819448
bytes) on disk.
- BrowseStudioUn.exe (547.23 KB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (253.01 KB)
This page is about BrowseStudio version 2014.11.30.093210
alone. You can find below a few links to other BrowseStudio releases:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program marketed by BrowseStudio. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BrowseStudio or simply click the Search feature and type in "BrowseStudio". If it exists on your system the BrowseStudio program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select BrowseStudio in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BrowseStudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The web site of the program is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your computer, nor are we saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BrowseStudio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-09 18:08:05.930