BrowseStudio is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your computerBrowseStudio
. More info about BrowseStudio can be found here
. You can see more info related to BrowseStudio at http://browsestudio.com/support
. Usually the BrowseStudio program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to remove BrowseStudio. BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 101.73 KB (104176 bytes) on disk.
BrowseStudio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.33 MB (2444464
bytes) on disk.
- utilBrowseStudio.exe (649.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.73 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.73 KB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse64.exe (344.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.25.212137
of BrowseStudio. You can find here a few links to other BrowseStudio versions:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is an application marketed by the software company BrowseStudio. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove BrowseStudio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search field and type in "BrowseStudio". If it exists on your system the BrowseStudio application will be found very quickly. After you select BrowseStudio in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The software company is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BrowseStudio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 01:56:18.700