BrowseStudio is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your PCBrowseStudio
. More information about BrowseStudio can be read here
. You can get more details on BrowseStudio at http://browsestudio.com/support
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for BrowseStudio is C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe REP_. BrowseStudio's main file takes about 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) and its name is BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe.
BrowseStudio is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.61 MB (7977824
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BrowseStudioUn.exe (547.23 KB)
- utilBrowseStudio.exe (463.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.73 KB)
- BrowseStudio.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This web page is about BrowseStudio version 2014.11.13.222111
only. You can find below info on other application versions of BrowseStudio:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program by the software company BrowseStudio. Some users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall BrowseStudio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BrowseStudio". If it exists on your system the BrowseStudio app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BrowseStudio in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BrowseStudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The web site of the application is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your computer, nor are we saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BrowseStudio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-29 21:15:54.760