BrowseStudio is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall BrowseStudio from your systemBrowseStudio
. Open here
for more information on BrowseStudio. Please follow http://browsestudio.com/support
if you want to read more on BrowseStudio on BrowseStudio's web page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall BrowseStudio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. BrowseStudio's primary file takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is called 7za.exe.
BrowseStudio is composed of the following executables which occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.30.202152
of BrowseStudio. You can find here a few links to other BrowseStudio releases:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program marketed by the software company BrowseStudio. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BrowseStudio". If it exists on your system the BrowseStudio application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click BrowseStudio in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The web site of the application is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your computer, nor are we saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BrowseStudio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-30 16:11:36.187